There's no denying the charm of a wooden bench. From classic picnic benches to modern minimalistic designs, not only do they add an extra seating space to your home, but they also open up endless possibilities for storage, decor, and functionality. Whether you're looking for a cozy corner in your living room, an easy shoe storage solution, or a multi-purpose bench for your outdoor space, wooden benches can be used in many creative ways.
1. Real Wooden Bench: A real wooden bench is the perfect addition to any farmhouse or rustic-styled home. It not only looks beautiful, but it can act as additional seating, a statement piece, or storage. Placing a wooden bench in your entryway can have a great effect. It can be used as a place to sit to put on shoes or as a place to store them underneath. You can even add a cushion on top of the bench for extra comfort.
2. A Shoe Bench: Shoe benches are an excellent item of furniture for anybody that is tired of seeing dirty shoes pile up at the entrance of their home. If you're keen to keep the area clean and tidy, shoe benches can be a great way to eliminate this problem. The concept is simple! As you come in from the outside, you place your dirty shoes on the bench. Not only does this keep the floor clean, but it provides extra storage beneath the bench.
3. A Storage Bench: Storage benches might just be the most functional piece of furniture you can own. They come in all different styles and sizes and can be used in almost any room in the house. They are perfect for small spaces, as they help to maximize the use of potential storage while also offering a place to sit. Consider placing a couple of storage benches in your living room or bedroom to keep your home clutter-free and your belongings organized.
4. Outdoor Benches: Wooden benches can be kept indoor as well as outdoor - they're durable, sturdy, and provide an excellent seating solution while bringing the outdoors inside. Whether placed on the balcony or in the garden, a wooden bench can become an instant outdoor retreat. With distinct styles, from rocker and swinging benches to surrounding pillows, you'll find endless ways to make the most of your outdoor space.
5. Multi-Purpose Benches: Unlike other pieces of furniture, benches are versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. They can be used in bedrooms as a place to put on shoes or for extra storage, in the dining room as a seating solution or even in your home office. Consider using a multi-purpose bench with storage compartments to keep your office tidy, while also having a designated area for guests to sit.
In summation, wooden benches are a must-have for every home, log cabin, or another type of residence. They are versatile, durable, and provide an easy solution for storage, organization and seating. From indoors to outdoors, to entryways and bedrooms, they come in all shapes and sizes, making them perfect additions to nearly any type of space. By knowing how to utilize these beautiful and functional elements, you'll be able to maximize your home's space, comfort, and style.
Share this post
- Tags: barnwood, bench, benches, custom reclaimed wood, Custom tables, Entry Way Bench, Entryway Bench, farm furniture, Farm Table, farm table for sale, Farm tables, farmhouse tables, Foyer Bench, furniture blog, furniture farm, furniture farm stl, Handmade, Live Edge Table, Live Edge Table Saint Louis, Live Edge Table St. Louis, Made in America, made in st louis, media console, reclaimed wood, Restaurant Tables, rustic furniture, Saint Louis Custom Furniture, Saint Louis Dining table maker, Shoe Bench, shoe storage, st louis made furniture, St. Louis, St. Louis Custom Furniture, St. Louis Furniture, St. Louis Rustic furniture, St. Louis Table Maker, storage bench, Walnut Table St. Louis, wedding rentals, wood farm table, wooden bench